Sabotage against a German railway wagon containing tyres 04-05-1942
Railway carriage burned down by the Churchill club.
Closer outline of the railway area. With the police picture angles marked. The red cross marks the place where the guard noticed the possible perpetrators.
2. The burned carriage viewed from the west.
5. The burned Lorry as viewed from where the guard was situated. The blue cross shows the place where the guard saw one of the possible perpetrators.
4. The guard’s stand viewed from the burned car.
3. The burned vehicle viewed from the south.
6. The railway area. The blue crosses show the place where the guard saw three of the possible perpetrators.
Fire in a German railway wagon containing tyres.
Børge Ollendorf, Eigil Astrup-Frederiksen og Mogens Mikael Thomsen