Sabotage against Odense Ball Club’s tennis hall
7. Close up of the burned through floor in the south western corner of the hall.
8. Close up picture of the northwestern corner of the hall.
9. The remains of the tennis court’s power meter and main switch.
10. Passage between the tennis hall and the club house viewed to the west.
Map section of the crime scene. The tennis hall is marked with a red arrow. While the entrance gates to the yard are marked with red letters.
Outline of the tennis hall and the club house. The entrance of the hall is marked with black letters, while the angles on the police pictures are shown with black figures.
4. The tennis hall viewed from the north, from a balcony of the neighboring property. In the front you see the roof of the clubhouse.
3. The tennis hall viewed from the southwestern balcony in the neighboring property. In the background you can see the roof of the clubhouse.
5. The inside of the Tennis hall viewed towards the west. In the picture amongst others you can see the remains of the roof construction of the hall. The white mass in the front is the melted glass of the roof window.
6. Tennis hall interior viewed towards east.
During the night, two members of the resistance set fire to the tennis hall which subsequently burnt down.
27 Odense Købstad
Alf Møller, Ivan Andreasen.
Alf Møller (FHM 14177)