Sabotage against Auto-Mechanic Establishment 12-08-1943
4. The workshop interior viewed towards the office and the tool shop. The red arrow shows the blasted holes in the wall and the initiator.
5. The workshop interior viewed from the tool cage.
Outline of the workshop building with office and tool shed. The red cross shows where the explosive charges had been placed, while the angles on the pictures taken by the police are marked with green.
Outline showing the workshop location. The angle on one of the pictures from the police is drawn in green.
Outline of the workshop building with office and toolshed. The red cross shows where the explosive device blasted a hole in the wall and the initiator. The angles on the pictures the police took are drawn in green.
3. Workshop building viewed from the northwest.
6. Close up of the wall with the initiator and the place where the shelving has been. The red arrow shows the blasted holes in the wall and initiator.
7. Bomb remains found on the crime scene. To the right you can see the remains of at least 3 “time setting detonators”, devices to time set the explosives...
Both bombs and arson were used during the sabotage of the company. The business indirectly supplied motors to the Wehrmacht.
27 Odense Købstad